This mold base specification is defined based on SEASKYTOOLING andsuppliers’ service for the international mold manufacturing market.
- #1 steel mold base: S50C (1050/1.1730– 13-18HRC) for all of mold base plates.
- #2 steel mold base: All of mold plates are used P20 steel (28-32 HRC) except rail and bottom clamping plate, ejector retainer plate.( Once the knock out have threads without adapter, ejector retainer has to be P20 steel)
- #3 steel mold base: Same as #2 steel, but A, B plate are P20 steel pre-hardness (LKM P20HH) 32-34HRC
- #7steel mold base: A,B plate and all of plates with cooling line have to be 420h steel (32-34HRC)
- Hot runner mold base: If there is hot runner on base, then the hot runner plate can be used #1(AISI 1050) steel, the other mold plate can be refer to above standard.
- #2 A steel mold base: A,B plate and runner plate is P20 steel (28-32 HRC) , the other is S50C
You can also download the PDF format for above information, then you can use it communicate with plastic mold manufacturer in China.
Please kindly fill below form to download the PDF mold base document.