Clear plastic enclosures for electronics manufacturing solution
We will talk aboutenclosures for electronics manufacturing solution from the design to the manufacturing on this post. We will show you the normal clear plastic enclosures for electronics manufacturing solution, also it is the cost saving and safety solution.
Clear plastic enclosures for electronics design is similar as the common plastic enclosures design, but you had better to have simple structure inside as possible as the structure inside of the clear plastic enclosures can be saw. We should consider the mold ejection during clear plastic enclosures design as the worse ejection will leave the ejection pin mark insider of the clear plastic enclosure, it can be saw.
We should consider if we need ejection plate for ejection or ejection pin for ejection during the design, ejection plate for ejection will not leave the ejection mark on the clear enclosure, but we can not have lots of ribs inside of the clear enclosure, otherwise it is not possible to release the part from the mold. Ejection pin ejection will leave the ejection pin mark on the clear enclosure, we should consider a good position to locate the ejection pin to make sure it affect the cosmetic issue as less as possible.
Clear plastic enclosures for electronics prototype manufacturing solution
Clear plastic enclosures for electronics prototype can be manufactured with plastic casting, CNC machining and SLA prototyping process. We should consider the clear plastic enclosures structure to choose the clear plastic enclosures prototype manufacturing solution. For more, please kindly review our post “Transparent plastic prototype manufacturing” .
Clear plastic enclosures for electronics mold manufacturing solution
This is very important to start the clear plastic enclosures for electronics mold. If you choose the wrong steel, you will waste money and time, sure you will have lots of trouble and have lots of wrong work.
1, If you order quantities is very low, something like 1000pcs each time and total demand is less than 10,000 pcs, you can consider normal steel such as P20, 2311, 2312 and 738 etc. preharden and non-stainless steel.
2, If you demand is more than 10,000pcs, we have to use through hardness 420 stainless steel. We always suggest to use 420 stainless steel to have the good quality and save time on the polishing times. Please kindly noted that there are lots of kinds of 420 stainless from different steel supplier.
The other things we should noted on the clear plastic enclosures for electronics mold manufacturing
- Running the mold flow and have the design for manufacture for clear plastic enclosures to find out if there is possible on flow and injection
- Use the inserts for the core and cavity as possible as the insert change will save cost than to change a whole cavity or core, please noted plastic make sure this will not affect the cosmetic surface.
- No welding on the surface core and cavity, otherwise it will be possible to see the defect on the molded clear plastic enclosures.
- Be careful to manufacture each components of core and cavity, if you made mistake, the remedial measure will less than the common mold.
- Choose the master to finish the polishing, not save cost on the polishing otherwise you will pay more
- Check the mold polishing surface before the mold trial
Clear plastic enclosures for electronics molding production
- You should have same strict quality control for the molding for this kind of molding. But you should pay more attention as below:
- Clear plastic enclosures surface
- Clear plastic enclosures welding line check
- Protect the clear plastic enclosures, you can use the plastic polypropylene sheet to cover the clear plastic enclosures, normally you can buy this common plastic sheet, you can told your plastic sheet supplier this is to use for surface protection. You never use the sheet to protect the clear plastic enclosures, it will make the surface very bad.